PADI Scuba Information
The Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) is offering various levels of Scuba instruction. Options are available for certified divers, those interested in becoming certified, and individuals wanting to try scuba before committing to a full certification program. Youth programs are available for children as young as 8.
The courses offered include:
- Discover Scuba ($45), minimum age: 10, 1 session, 1.5 hours
- Bubble Maker ($45), minimum age: 8, 1 session, 1.5 hours
- Seal Team ($225), minimum age: 8, 5 sessions, 1.5 hours each session.
- Seal Team Specialty AquaMissions ($45): 1.5 hours each session.
- Open Water Certification ($545), minimum age: 10, 5 pool sessions and 4 open water dives
- Scuba Review for Certified Divers ($90), 1 session, 2 hours