Injuries and Restrictions

Elementary Schools - Northwood, QUEST, Village

If your child has an injury and is restricted from participating in Physical Education (PE) for more than one week, the school nurse will need a note from the physician.The school nurse will also need a note from the physician indicating when the student is able to return to activity or full participation in PE class.

Restrictions from physical education (gym class) include restrictions at recess.

Please be sure to have your child wear appropriate footwear. Flip flops and "Crocs" are not a safe choice for participating in PE or recess on the playground.

Merton Williams Middle School and Hilton High School

If your child has an injury and needs to be restricted from Physical Education or sports for more than one class, a medical note is required. Please bring or fax a note to the health office. The school nurse may need another note from the physician giving clearance to return to PE or sports.